Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 days to go...

I can not believe that I have (well by now less than) three days left in London. I feel like I've been here for so long, but at the same time like I just got here.

The beginning of this week was filled with last minute things. It started with finishing up end of term work that I had to do. Yesterday (Tuesday) I went with a friend to go shopping in Hyde Park and Camden Market. We kind of just wanted one last look at the places...and they are always great places to buy some stuff. That night, a few of us went to the Hobgoblin to enjoy some Thai food there one last time. It's funny, I remember the first time we went there I kept thinking how this used to be where all of the people from last year went. They were walking around, drinking, making memories and having fun. Then it became ours. And now, it's time for us to leave and for it to become someone else's. I really will miss that place. I think on Friday, we will all spend our last few hours just hanging around there. It just has such a great atmosphere. 

Today, I had my London Theatre class for the last time. We finished talking about the shows we saw and started talking about design in theatre and what not. At the end, he said he wishes us a safe journey back home. That was when it really hit me...I'm going home. This experience of a lifetime is ending. As hard as it may have been leaving to come here, it's going to be incredibly hard to go back home. 

Tonight, we are going to the student union club, Club Sandwich, for one last dance night. We just want to relax, have fun, and enjoy one of our last nights here. 

As much as I miss home, I have no idea how I'm going to say goodbye to this place...

3 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment