Friday, November 11, 2011

Performing Live in London...

Tonight, I got to live a dream I had set for myself....Tonight, I got to perform live in London. My friend Jake got offered to play at a pub called New Cross Inn and he asked me to play a few. I performed "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson as well as a new song I wrote (which doesn't have a title yet...) and then we closed with a version of "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. I didn't get a lot of time to prep...we worked things out hours before, and the drummer, Steve, hadn't gotten to practice on a set at all...actually for Jake's stuff he did it all on the fly. 

I wanted to post a video on here of one of the songs, so I've picked the one that I wrote while I was here. I'm really proud of this song. Again, it's untitled...but who know's...maybe that will be the title. 


No comments:

Post a Comment